Amplio y típico antiguo Berlín plana
N.º máximo de huéspedes4
Cuartos de baño1
- Apto para familias / niños
- Lavadora / secadora
|Dirección||Invalidenstrasse, 10115 Berlin, Alemania|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||TDC5NHVU|
120 sqm large accommodation for those who want to stay in a beautiful building with the typical charm of old Berlin.
The apartment is located on the former terrain of the church in the building for the pastors in the past. From the terrace you have a nice view into the park in front of the former church, a typical Berlin building planed by the famous Karl-Friedrich Schinkel. The former church (St. Elisabeth) and the adjacent former commune house (Villa Elisabeth) are now used for cultural events.
The apartment is very spacious and generously proportioned, in mansion style, as usual in rich parts of the city in the 19th century. A total sum of 120sqm is available. The ceiling is very high, the windows are huge, there are large double doors and herringbone parquet. The apartment has a huge kitchen and a large living room with access to the terrace, and a large bed- workroom.
The apartment is well equipped because I live here normally:
- The bed- workroom has a double bed (180x200 cm) for two people.
- Here you can also find some fitness equipment (Multi-tower for weight training exercises and a cross-trainer for cardio training) for those who would like to do some sports in between.
- At an additional cost a second place to sleep in the living room (180x200 cm mattress) for two more people could be arranged.
- In the kitchen you can find anything that is needed (stove + oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, kettle, plates, cutlery, ... )
- The bathroom is modern with bathtub and washer- dryer
- Internet / WiFi is available for free
- Bed linen and towels at an additional charge of 10€ per person
The apartment is bombastically located! It is very close to the Rosenthaler Platz!
In the vicinity there are many parks and green spaces. A large supermarket where you can get everything you desire is just on the other side of the street. Countless bars and restaurants, trendy shops and galleries, etc. are in the immediate vicinity.
It is 300 m to the Rosenthaler Platz Underground Station. With this subway, it is then only one station to Hackescher Markt (or about 7 min walk - 600 m) and only one more station (further 400 m) to Alexanderplatz. Actually, you can walk to many places of interest. The memorial of the Berlin wall is only 400 m, the Oranienburger Tor (Friedrichstrasse.) 800 m and the Hauptbahnhof is 1400m away. The neighborhood scene in Prenzlauer Berg with the Culture Brewery, the Mauerpark and the Kollwitz Platz is also just around the corner.
Towels an Bed linen 10€ per Person
|Precio semanal para hasta 2 huéspedes||$ 416 US|
|Precio mensual para hasta 2 huéspedes||$ 1566 US|
|Tarifa para > 2 huéspedes||$ 20 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||14:00|
|Entrada antes de las||20:00|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Flexible|
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL