Fair & City Business beautiful Private Room
N.º máximo de huéspedes2
Cuartos de baño1
- Habitación con llave
- Se permiten mascotas
- Lavadora / secadora
Resumen del alojamiento
|Dirección||Münchener Str, 60329 Frankfurt, Alemania|
|Tipo de propiedad||Habitación privada|
|Código de referencia||SYVYB2HE|
|Tasa de aceptación||100%|
|Tiempo de respuesta||En pocas horas|
|Calendario actualizado||Hace 2 días|
Your room is ideal as an office living room or bedroom and is furnished with TV, writing desk and internet.
Shared use of washing machine, bathroom / WC must be daytime only shared with me. Munich Street is referred to as the great Fressgasse Frankfurt and you will find many restaurants to go out. All conveniences are nearby. All sights are within walking distance. Just 5 minutes walk to the Romans and downtown.
Normas del alojamientoSmoking is not permitted. Pets are permitted to bring along.
|Precio semanal para 1 huésped||$ 377 US|
|Precio mensual para 1 huésped||$ 1155 US|
|Tarifa para > 1 huéspedes||$ 18 US por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||13:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Estricta|
Comentarios de otras propiedad de este anfitrión
Room was dirty. Dust on furniture. Very old bed sheets. Room is worse then appears on pictures. Room was full of host things. Actually these are 3 rooms with one kitchen, bath and WC.
One good thing is central location.
Accessible to Train station is fine. However, it is in probably the most unappealing part of Frankfurt. Hostess is fine.
The apartment is really nice.
My honest and neutral opinion as below ...
1. Close to Frankfurt central station., easy to access Flix , Eurolines busses.
2. Lot of eating joints very close by, (Chinese, Indian, German, Vietnamese, and what not)
3. Place was clean and all facilities were provided
4. Suitable for Singles , who like night life and go to bed late
1. Not a suitable location for families
2. Dirty streets and not so friendly neighborhood
3. Lot of noise outside since its in center of the city, we had to struggle to sleep
4. Felt over-priced for the kind of place we got to stay.
I EXACTLY FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
I SHARED THE FLAT WITH A SERIOUS GUY.
RENT A FLAT IT'S MUCH MORE BETTER THAN A ROOM IN HOTEL.
Many thx brillant location in the heard of Frankfurt.
Every things goes well at check in. Apartment has everything you need.
I got some sort of deluxe room that felt very much like a hotel room. This might not be what you normally get from this offer, but it was very nice indeed.
+++++ Perfect..... :-) +++++
Great Host, Daniel. Very helpful:)
Great location ... Close to station & central to shops . Clean spacious room:)
No lift .... Issue when carrying bags:(
Excellent, clean, comfortable and strategic to visit the city, higly recommended!
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL